- To maintain and keep tenants and leasing record database up-to-date and accurately.
- To generate rental billing and deliver to tenants in timely manner.
- Ensure documentations are up-to-date.
- Ensure billings are in accordance with Tenancy Agreement terms and condition.
- Follow up and follow through with tenants on rental collection and other payments due in timely manner.
- Monitor any outstanding rental and alert Manager for actions to be taken promptly.
- Attend to customers or tenants’ feedback and complaints promptly and in accordance with internal customer service etiquette guidelines.
- Proper filling on legal documents and tenants’ information.
- Coordinate and work closely with team members on leasing related matters.
- Prepare weekly reports on outstanding collection accurately and timely for Manager’s review.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with current tenants, suppliers and contractors.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the Manager from time to time.
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Property Development/ Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge in property development is an advantage.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.