- Plan and execute leasing strategies within the approved budget.
- Ensure leasing terms and conditions are in compliance with laws and internal policies.
- Manage rental collection with course of actions to be taken promptly.
- Ensure invoices are timely and accurately issued to tenants.
- Ensure leasing agreements are reviewed & renewed in a timely manner.
- Responsible to coordinate, prepare and follow through with legal documents and payment procedures until the deal is sealed.
- Work closely with External Agents to ensure customers are attended to in accordance with company processes and policies and deal can be successfully closed.
- Prepare monthly reports on occupancy rates, rental rates, collection status, and other reports as assigned for Management review.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with current tenants, suppliers and contractors and continuously source for prospective tenants for retail space/ properties within the company.
- Ensure all the leased properties are well maintained and report to the superior of any arising issues.
- Responsible to conduct market surveys and feasibility studies and keep updated on the latest news in the market/ economic trends and other relevant market information. For example, current rental rates, occupancy rates, and future development.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the Manager.
- At least 6 years of leasing experience, preferably in the property leasing industry.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Good negotiation skill.