- Assist in preparation of financing proposal deck for various financiers such as indicative term sheets, project / proposal presentations as well as project cashflows
- Coordinate and execute the legal documentation and drawdown of financing
- Regular monitoring of compliance checklist for all related facilities
- Prepare banking / treasury related management reporting materials on routine and special occasions
- Manage operational banking matters i.e. account opening, changes of signatories, set-up of liquidity management system, etc.
- Liaise, coordinate and manage bankers, lawyers, valuers, regulators and other relevant stakeholders
- To undertake other ad-hoc special projects relevant to the role.
- Possess at least a Degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Preferably executives specializing in corporate banking, debt capital markets or other fields related to the position
- Experience in the financial services sector with knowledge in the property development and construction industries will be an added advantage
- In terms of soft skills, preferably a highly self-driven individual with a proactive personality. Good analytical skills, scepticism, great inter-personal communication and a solution-driven train of thought will be a plus point.