- Involve in land administration.
- Assist superior in feasibility studies and research.
- Coordinate with consultants for all matters pertaining to project development in all stages.
- Work closely with project team and internal department pertaining to project development in all stages.
- Liaise with authorities, government agencies and etc for submission and acquire approvals in timely manner.
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery of the assigned task.
- Coordinate with site team to resolve site matters.
- Assist superior in monitor Site Work Progress.
- Able to deliver high quality & effective coordination in plan submissions & documents.
- Assist superior in project execution to meet cost, schedule, quality, design & engineering specifications.
- Possess at least Degree Civil Engineering, Architectural, M&E or related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in property development and/ or construction.
- Knowledge in property development will be added advantage.