• Assist superior to conduct market property research in relation to product pricing, launches and economic trends; prepare summary report to superior.
• Responsible to ensure all relevant documents are obtained from respective departments for Advertising Permit and Developer License (APDL) application and submit within timeline.
• Monitor and ensure APDL renewal, where applicable, renewed on time.
• Perform regular follow up on APDL to ensure approval is obtained in accordance to marketing launch calendar.
• Assist superior in empanelment of End-Financier documentations and coordination; and build good rapport to assist purchaser’s in getting housing loan.
• Responsible to evaluate all executed sales & marketing campaigns & activities and provide feedback to superior.
• Proactive in marketing, advertising and promotional activities for upcoming projects; source possible marketing channel such as roadshow venues.
• Coordinate and liaise with advertising & printing agencies, suppliers and vendors on all marketing collaterals and promotional materials; ensure it is align with the marketing concept of the project.
• Responsible to plan, coordinate and monitor property launch events, exhibitions, roadshows and other marketing activities assigned.
• Prepare weekly sales report and sales conversion report to superior.
• Responsible in timely submission of Borang 7F, NAPIC, bumi quota release and other mandatory follow up submission to MOH and other relevant parties.
• Distribute Customer Survey Questionnaire to customers and collect information for analysis purpose.
• Responsible to ensure the sales gallery and show units are well maintained and in good condition; and ensure monthly utilities are paid to avoid disruption to business operations.
• Responsible to build and maintain a good relationship with relevant authorities such as Ministry of Housing (MOH), Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL) etc.
• Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or related field.
• Experience in Sales & Marketing (preferably in property development industry) will be an advantage.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.