- Stock control and inventory management at construction site.
- To check the quantity and quality of the order received for machineries and building materials at site.
- Coordinate with the supplier on the delivery arrangement for machineries and building materials.
- Maintaining monthly inventory records to keep track the in and out of items stored at construction site.
- Pre-inspect all machineries purchased or rented and ensure all equipment and machineries are fulfilled the safety requirement.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Others or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract