- Responsible to manage matters in relation to legal and compliance.
- Draft, negotiate and review agreements and contracts related to corporate, commercial & conveyancing.
- To provide legal advice on all contracts & tender documents.
- Coordinate and conduct legal due diligence and draft due diligence reports when acquiring new companies or assets.
- Manage litigation, adjudication and potential disputes.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management.
- Manage and liaise with external lawyers.
- Monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Attend and solve legal issues encountered by the Group that may arise from time to time.
- At least degree in Law.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in the related field, preferably with exposure in property development legal practice areas.
- Preferably with experience in corporate (joint venture, acquisitions, due diligence) and commercial matters.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin