1. Able to lead Project Team effectively & efficiently.
2. Assist Senior Management conduct feasibility study and product development with all relevant parties. Furnish the findings to Senior Management of the viability of the proposed project development.
3. Accountable to plan and manage assigned projects effectively by ensuring the projects are delivered on targeted timeline and within the define budget.
4. Responsible to manage and ensure the drawings and documents for submission to local authorities are accurate and complete.
5. Timely monitor construction works of project and ensure its quality aspects.
6. Participating in reviewing project progress and status, to identify arising issues, to discuss problem and consider necessary changes of construction projects if needed.
7. Responsible for projects execution are compliance with Building Contracts and local authorities’ requirements to obtain CCC to enable the completed projects to be handed over to the purchasers on time.
8. Ensure all processes are according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and review its effectiveness from time to time.
9. To undertake and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed and assigned by Senior Management.
1. Possess Degree in Civil Engineering/ Structural/ Construction or equivalent.
2. Minimum 10 years of working experience in related field.
3. Possess good knowledge in relevant statutory requirements pertaining to development, construction, safety, building by-laws will be an added advantage.