- To achieve sales target assigned on monthly & quarterly basis.
- To liaise with banker in regards of purchaser end-financing.
- To liaise with lawyer in regards of SPA and Loan agreement.
- To participate in organized roadshows, exhibitions and events.
- Build & maintain good relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Responsible to maintain sales office, mock up units and showroom in good conditions.
- Responsible in completing and compiling all sales related documents.
- Responsible to prepare report in regards of prospects and sales.
- Provide support and assistance to superior on soliciting market survey.
- To undertake and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the immediate superior/ Senior Manager.
- We are giving attractive remuneration (Base salary + Allowances + High commission)
- Possess a minimum qualification of Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years working experience (experience in property field is an added advantage).
- Able to start work in a short notice period.
- Positions available for PJ and KL sales gallery.
- Fresh graduate is considerable.
- Self-motivated with positive and can-do attitude.
- Aggressive and target driven person.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with high level of commitment and initiative.
- Strong understanding and knowledgeable of current market and property industry information.
- Committed and dedicated to the job.
- Able to write and speak fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to write and speak Mandarin languages will be added advantage.
- Possess a valid driving license and own transport.