• Manage and prepare all contract documentations and provide support in the estimation of project costs, preparation of specifications, bill of quantities and other tender requirements.
• Assist superior in coordination and compilation of all relevant documents in the tender stage.
• To propose & select PC rated items as per tender documents within timeline & budget.
• Work closely with Project Management Team from pre contract stage until completion of project as well as during Defect Liability Period.
• Responsible to ensure projects are executed in accordance with respective project contracts and report issues arise to Manager.
• Plan and arrange site valuation with relevant consultant and contractor.
• Ensure contractors submit progress claim on monthly basis; review interim recommendation from QS Consultant and ensure interim certificate issued by Architect.
• Participate in CCM and site meetings to review project progress and status.
• Participate in handover of completed project and responsible to furnish all relevant documents to Project Management Team.
• Responsible to ensure all valid Variation Order compromised with Architect Instruction and Engineer Instruction; review draft final account statement prepared by consultant and ensure the final account statement concurred and sign-off by all parties.
• To provide material specifications to Procurement Team for materials selection facilitation process.
• To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the immediate superior/ Manager.
• Possess at least a Diploma of Quantity Surveying/Building Construction or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in property development/ construction industry.