1. Execution of processes and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient operation of Property Management Department that support the business operations.
2. Responsible to assist superior to source, appoint, manage and ensure appointed contractors, service providers and management agent to ensure they perform in accordance with their scope of works/services.
3. To monitor and evaluate vendor performance in terms of best value, delivery schedules, service and quality; take necessary action where required to ensure high level of service is provided.
Responsible to ensure all complaints including defects reported by the owners/residents are attended and resolved in timely manner.
4. Responsible to deal and liaise with contractors, consultants & etc for the defect rectification during Defects Liability Period.
5. Responsible to ensure cost/expenses are within budget.
6. Responsible to ensure the management of the property comply to the required building standard, by-laws, rules and regulations of the relevant authorities, which shall include terms and conditions stated in Sales & Purchase Agreements, Deed of Mutual Covenants, House Rules, Strata Management Act, Building & Common Property Act, etc.
7. Responsible to ensure prompt billing and collection of maintenance charges, sinking fund, insurance, quit rent charges and relevant notices are issued to various debtors; review collection report and ensure funds remitted to Accounts & Finance Dept.
8. Accountable to ensure all documents including billings, defects forms, contracts/ agreements, operation Manuals are properly documented, filed and retrievable.
9. Perform regular inspection on building facilities and common area; and make necessary recommendation of improvements where required and within budget.
10. Implement House Rules and monitor all building operation including common area, access control, security procedure, cleaning operation, maintenance program and any related matters on building operation achieve satisfactory standard.
11. To support and participate in Pre-Delivery Inspection process and Vacant Possession (VP) process.
12. To attend meetings and general meetings with residents and/or Joint Management Committee or Council of Management Corporation as the company representative to discuss any issues/concerns.
13. Maintain good relationship and coordination with management committee, residents, service providers, local council and regulatory department.
1. At least 2 years of property management experience preferably in property development/ building management field.
2. Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Property Management, Building or related field.
3. Familiar with the requirements and guidelines of Strata Management Act, Building & Common Property Act and other relevant authorities.
4. Possess interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact with people at all levels
5. High adaptability, pragmatic with good analytical skills and able to work independently as well as in team.