1. Responsible to supervise and monitor workers and sub-contractors’ work performance.
2. Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedure and work instruction.
3. Coordinate, organize and monitor site activities.
4. Adhere to document control procedures.
5. Ensure all work is completed according to dateline and planning.
6. Prepare and communicate progress report to superior.
7. Ensure all materials delivered to site are as per approved specifications.
8. Perform inspection works with clients and act on comments.
9. Identify site problems and propose solutions.
10. Attend to site complaints and able to effectively resolve complaints.
11. Attend site meetings when required.
12. Management of the post construction building for defects works.
13. Maintain healthy and safe work environment.
14. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities assigned by superior.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering (C&S/Architecture/Infra) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years and above of working experience in construction industry.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office application including Microsoft Project and AutoCAD.
- Preferable in high rise experiences.